Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Looking For A Removable Cookie?

West Coast Amusements, The Zipper, Williams Lake, BC, carnie

Hey all out there! Here’s a little treat for you all, a video I made, of myself. Yes that is me. One of the first videos of this kind I have made and posted on the interwebs for whoever would care to view. It’s a video entry for Warehouse One’s Show Us Your Haul Contest. I created it with a style/how-to-wear type of vlog in mind. So here you go! Enjoy.

Video with the most views wins! Contest ends September 16th, thanks for watching!


Here’s a bonus cookie; my boyfriend’s contest entry that I helped him make. (Haha, gotta get the credit in there.) Or maybe it was more like forced to make?

Shitty sound quality brought to you by my beat up Nikon Cool Pix. Enjoy!


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment