Monday, September 10, 2012

The Gentle Cultivation Of How To Culture The Cultured.

So it’s almost been two years since I remembered about this blog. I’ve decided I will dedicate it to the things I love in art and culture. No more personal rants, those belong on Facebook, or the mini-blogs of Twitter. Which you can follow me at of course, I don’t mind. As long as your profile checks out. Hah.

Haven’t done too much in those past two years, culture-wise. Recently bought a cheap dime-store sketchbook, just for the sake of having something to draw in. All my nice sketchbooks are in storage, and it was only a dollar; but the binding sucks. That would definitely be something to look for when purchasing a drawing pad.

Let’s see, I’ll throw some top 5 lists at you, High Fidelity style.
What’s New & Current:

Top 5 CD’s Playing In My Car:
5. Red Hot Chili Peppers – Californiacation
4. Foster The People – Torches
3. Aerosmith – Pump
2. The Black Keys – El Camino
1. Red Hot Chili Peppers – Stadium Arcadium

Top 5 Television Shows Playing In My Head:
5. The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air
4. The Walking Dead
3. The Big Bang Theory
2. The Mighty Boosh
1. Adventure Time

Top 5 Movies On Repeat In My Mind:
5. Liberty Heights
4. Detachment
3. The Dark Knight Rises
2. Anchorman
1. Wayne’s World

Top 5 Videogames On Hold At The Moment:
5. Minecraft
4. Skyrim
3. Fallout: New Vegas
2. Fallout: A Post-Apocalyptic RPG
1. Bioshock

Top 5 Budget Eats:
5. Vegetable Couscous
4. Campbell's Vegetarian Vegetable Soup (how redundant)
3. Green Salad with Garlic Balsamic Vinaigrette
2. Udon Stir-fry with Broccoli and Vegetarian Tips
1. Nissin “Ramen Boy” Bamboo Shoot Flavoured Ramen Noodles with Sesame Oil

Well I hope that helps you get a look into my mind’s eye. I was able to get out last winter for the 2011-2012 season a few times and experience the quant ski-hill life at Mt. Timothy and Sun Peaks, here in BC. Hope to do the same this year, with maybe a few equipment upgrades and new hills to shred. New boots and bindings, and a Ruroc helmet would be luxurious.

snowboarding, volcom, K2 siren,

I’ll try to get more pictures in with my posts in the near future. Looking at a blog with all words is never any fun. Besides, we want colour and life and vibrancy!


Best thing about this post so far; having to add so many names to the spell-check’s dictionary. I am culturing my software! Thanks for tuning in, cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment